Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Fantasy Sleepers

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by GTFO my pancakz, Aug 14, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $426
    In this thread it would be great to get everyone's opinions on who they see throughout the preseason as potential fantasy impact players that may not come to mind initially. My first would be Larod Stephens-Howling and he is playing for his favorite team this season. Shittsburgh will be a more run oriented offense this season and it may take Le'veon Bell a season to adjust to the speed and toughness of the game. As a community it would be good for all Titans fans to show superior fantasy football knowledge to their friends who may be fans of other teams.
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,064
    I'm certainly not going to post about any of my sleeper picks since someone will steal them from me in our money league.

F this thread!
    griff33daddy, Fry, TBaker34 and 2 others high five this.
  3. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,558
    I made a thread like this, lets see if anyone is dumb enough to fall for it.
  4. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $426
    Where? I looked but of course you have already ruined it. Don't get mad because yours didn't go anywhere lol.
  5. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,666
    Lol naw bruh... We got mad Fantasy players pitted against each other here... No one talking bout their sleeper picks, who's on our radar or even much of our fantasy drafting strategies. Not happening.
    TBaker34 high fives this.
  6. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $426
    What are you guys doing maybe $20 a pop. If it was a $100 I might understand. It's not like there is a trophy or ring involved either. I also have actual friends I play with so maybe that's why I give zero fks.
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,064

That last part would get you so many "it sucks" if that was still around. Weak sauce, dude.

You just jelly you ain't in our league. Who gives a tits about a trophy? We want the dough.

FYI, I'm in 7 different leagues with all friends I know personally, so suck on that Wang Chung.
    Jwill1919, Ryno, pepsidriver24 and 1 other person high five this.
  8. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,064
    And literally as I typed that I got an email invite to be in another league... gotta turn this one down though. 7 leagues is getting outta control.

EDIT: That was for the Titan Cup league lol. Whoops. Guess I do need to join that one.
  9. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,666
    What kinda ridiculous competitor are you?? If I could spy gate my competition to win.... I would. F Losing.

Tell me your list of sleepers?!?! Man ill PM you a link to twitter and say figure out who to follow for updates/news/rankings/groupthink/sleepers/gems/rookies/UDFAs/

Give out names of players I want to target? GTFO.
  10. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,475
    Danny Woodhead.......serious