Fantasy NASCAR Money League on Yahoo

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by NewHorizans, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

So seriously, no one on here wants to give Fantasy Racing a chance? What else you gonna do in the football off-season? Watch Baseball?

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Hockey. Will be especially good with the Olympics coming up.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. NewHorizans

Are you doing Hockey Fantasy? I am doing Hockey as well but its WAY too much work. Plus Hockey ends before Summer. Then what? JUST baseball til Aug.

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I prefer NHL playoffs fantasy. Because then you want to make sure to pick players from teams you think will go deep. Regular season is too much.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Nope... can't say that I can bring myself to Fantasy NASCAR.

FF is the only fantasy sport I play... and the only one I'll ever play. I'd probably do better at the other ones because I know barely anything about the other sports, and that's how it always seems to go down. I lose to friends in FF who literally have no clue what they're doing... but I always finish in 1st (and usually blow it in the championship because people like Philip Rivers suck balls).

In a way, Ken Whisenhunt cost me $300 too... went with a heavy running attack against the Raiders (I started Rivers and faced Matthews in my championship game).

Way to go, Whiz. Now make it up by winning us a damn Super Bowl within five years.

6. allen Poteat

allen Poteat Camp Fodder

email me an invite .....and 2013 site link if possible......I play /commish 2 fantasy football $$$$$ [$110.00] leagues and now its over I'm dyin' ......chuckle .....thx Po
    [email protected]

7. NewHorizans

No prob! I just sent an invite at the email you gave me but it was different than this one posted.

This thread doesnt get alot of action, so if anyone else finds it randomly and wants to join, please send me a message or I probably wont know you wanted to join. Please give me the best email to send the invite OR you can just go to Yahoo Fantasy Racing, and click JOIN A LEAGUE. My league ID# 265 Password: racing

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Be careful, something about that account seems fishy.

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

Yea that is sketchy. That is Ziambo Mickawabe from Congo.

10. NewHorizans

Dont believe it!! Fantasy Racing is a great way to pass the off season

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar