Fantasy Football Opinions Sought For Research

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Thanks for all the responses. You all have been very helpful.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

In case you still need more info:

I play for gambling. Play in two money leagues. Have played in other free leagues before, but without $ on the line I just lose interest and quit trying.

One league is online as some people are in other states. One league is annual event where 10 of us leave the wives and kids (I have neither but most do) at home, grill out, drink and party heavy, and talk smack. There is poker after. And it's usually on a Titans pre-game night so we can watch the Titans pre-game during draft.

At least 2-3 of those people I might not see in a year if it weren't for fantasy draft night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar