Fantasy Football Money League

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by RavensShallBurn, Aug 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm clearly not paying enough attention in our league anymore... I picked up Foles and started him in one league, and in our league I am desperate to find a QB. Yet I didn't get him.

Matt Ryan sucks. Alex Smith sucks. I literally had no idea Foles was available in our league. I would've picked him up, without a doubt. I have no chance to make the playoffs, but he would've helped me spoil someone.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I didn't know Foles was available either. Someone must have dropped him mid-week, otherwise I would have started him over Ryan Tannehill...

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think I dropped him weeks ago after Vick got hurt.....

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

oh PepsiDriver dropped him on the 23rd.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. RavensShallBurn

DAAAYUMN.

We is so dumb... especially me. Kicking myself for not getting him, and since I'm 12th on the waiver priority, I have no shot.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I must have just missed him. That's what I get for using the Yahoo app. Yahoo's app flat out sucks.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I may lose this week, but thankfully so will everyone else about me with maybe the exception of Fry.

8. RavensShallBurn

JCBRAVE

I have to ask... How are you enjoying your 0.4 points by Cameron? You were wondering why I have been trying to trade him... why?

9. RavensShallBurn

I might end up winning in our league again. lol

It's gonna be close.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

man, if it turns out like I think it will, everyone will be back in the playoff hunt again......

......except you.....sorry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar