Fantasy Football Money League

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by RavensShallBurn, Aug 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

no, he wasn't available. :disappointed:

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

J Falk, be sure to let me keep $5 for that trade I gave you after you win the league.

Ray Rice and James Jones = bums for RSB.
    Ray Rice and James Jones = studs for J Falk.

Whatever. It was a desperation move on my part and it failed.

Gonna try to avoid GoTitans altogether the next few weeks because of the negativity that will be swarming after our 3 game losing streak. I haven't even looked at the threads today because I already know what to expect.

Plus, there's the fact that my FF team sucks. I'm actually dominating in all my other leagues, so you guys should feel special.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I have it from good sources that Esco is on PED's, I think he should surrender his wins.

4. RavensShallBurn

So this is going to be the only league I lose in his week... and I'm in a TON of leagues.

Only hope is for Ryan/Gonzalez/Falcons D to go off and combine for 60+ points and for Powell to get me about 10.

Would've won this week if I didn't do that trade... But I really needed to get rid of Kaep.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Sounds good to me

6. RavensShallBurn

Sounds good to me too... let's just shut this league down altogether and let me keep the money. Deal?

I'm now fielding any trade offers. Trade rape me. I don't care. I'm done. I'll trade my whole team for Peyton... but now that I think about that, Peyton is probably better than my entire team.

My kicker is my MVP. Of all leagues to suck in, at least it's the one where I don't know any of you guys personally. Dominating in all my other leagues. But it still sucks big time. I knew I had a pretty shaky draft. Hated having to pick #5. And I knew I shouldn't have taken Jackson, Fitzgerald, and Amendola. Just gotta roll with my gut from here on out. Those three picks pretty much sealed my fate.

Week 1 was looking good for me... that was a long time ago. My team either scores 130 or 50. No consistency.

7. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

Hey Fry lost :banjump:

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Tony Romo and Jacquizz Rodgers for the win!

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I lost on that one deep ball to Julio Jones.

Can't win 'em all I guess.

10. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Hey, I still lost if that make you feel any better. F'n homo.

I suppose you don't want to trade me Steven Jackson or Fitzgerald now do you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar