Fantasy Football Money League

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by RavensShallBurn, Aug 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Ensconatus, NewHorizans, J Falk

Reminder to PayPal me $25... PM me if you need my email. And as always, send the money to friends/family.

There are a few others who have still not paid, but they've informed me money is on the way.

2. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

I was 3rd last year, 4th this year with the random draft order. Been lucky as hell. This is no doubt the toughest draft I take part in.

3. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Plan on paying soon. Will have the money before draft week for sure

4. NewHorizans

LOL,
    LOL!!!!! Nothing like the Champion getting the 1st pick! Although it can be tough in a 12 man league waiting that long to pick again. Will need to practice some Yahoo mock drafts.

Wow! So many options. Do I go McCoy or AP? How about Peyton? I imagine I will draft alot like last year and wait on a QB.

Btw, why didnt you just load the same league from last year. It wants me to send a reminder for you to reactivate that league, plus it keeps up with the history like Draft Picks from last year?

5. RavensShallBurn

Yahoo asked if I wanted to renew way back in May or June. I clicked "ignore" thinking that I could do it later... Apparently clicking ignore deleted the league.

Why?... You upset that it won't say that you're the reigning champion? lol

6. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

I hate drafting in this league. This is one of my only leagues where everyone knows what they are doing. Most of my other leagues everyone drafts big name players or follows the ranking so its easy to see where everyone is going to go

7. NewHorizans

I care more about the history, like being able to see Draft picks from previous years to get idea of how players like to draft. Not a huge deal as I can still go back to the old league in my Fantasy Profile.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Did we ever hammer out a date?

10. RavensShallBurn

The date is set until I get enough complaints about it.

It's set for Tuesday, September 2 at 9pm (central time). I'm fine with doing the draft on Wednesday as well and wouldn't mind moving it to an earlier date if everyone came up with something that works.

I know Scarecrow said he couldn't do it that night, but no one else was vocal and/or everyone seemed content with that time.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar