Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Fantasy Football Money League - One more player needed!

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by RavensShallBurn, Aug 26, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,068
    Ryan Mathews actually turned out to be a pretty good pick this year... I traded for him, and it ended up helping.

He'll be ranked too high next year to be worthy of a pick though. I'd gladly take a risk on him in the 6th or 7th next season, but I bet he goes in the 3rd/4th.
  2. TBaker34 Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,764
    I am having an issue claiming the money from my paypal
  3. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,563
    Just link a bank account to it and youre done
  4. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $5,142
    I had 2 of the 4.

:anon:
  5. TBaker34 Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,764
    I figured it out. It kept telling me to confirm my email but didn't give me a way to do it. Finally got on my actual computer and got it fixed
    • Tip Jar Donor

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $253
    Should sign up for a Paypal Debt card, it's free and you can just withdraw the $ from any ATM or just spend it from the card like your checking account
  6. TBaker34 Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,764
    I don't use PayPal enough to get one. I do however want to get on of the titans NFL cards that I can earn titans rewards with
  7. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,563
    I have it, interest rate is pretty high just so you know
  8. TBaker34 Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,764
    Thanks for the info
    • Tip Jar Donor

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $253
    LOL, well maybe if you had the Debt card, you would use Paypal more??? I can't imagine not having it. If I didnt have it, I would ONLY use my Paypal for eBay. Thats it. So a random transaction like Fantasy Football Winnings would be same a me selling a random auction on eBay. If you gain the ability to take money from your Paypal account at ANY ATM in the world OR you can instantly spend the $ from the Debt card JUST like a regular Debt/Credit card. At ANY point anyone in the world can send you cash and you have it RIGHT then. NO WAITING.

Faster, cheaper and easier than Western Union. Send a Text, "Hey, I need $20, I ran out of gas, I can get you back tomorrow" BOOM you have the money, its as quit as sending a text or checking email on a smarpthone.