Fantasy Football Money League - One more player needed!

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by RavensShallBurn, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I figured it would play out this way with my horrible horrible matchups and his relatively good ones. Even though he had a fairly low score.......oh well.

It was a fun season guys. I just want everyone to know, I came in second place and I slept through half the draft. You are all some of the worst fantasy players I have ever encountered and should be deeply ashamed of yourselves.
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I noticed Rivers and KC defense also f*cked you over.

I hate them more than anyone on the planet right now. I lost my championship by 6 points and lost out on $300.

Every single one of my players other than Charles and Cooper underperformed. I put up 150 last week, 170 the week before, and could only put up 90 in the most important game.

Rivers can go eat a d*ck for only putting up 7 points against the worst pass defense in the league.
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I was SO close to starting Cousins, but decided to stick with what got me here. Wouldn't have mattered anyway. If I had a shot, it literally relied on Rivers and KC not getting me less than 10 points together.
  4. RavensShallBurn

I played against Joique Bell and his fluky ass 21 points too.

I also played against the Seahawks defense who Carson Palmer gave four free picks.

I also played against Ryan Mathews who Philip Rivers decided to hand the ball off to all the time instead of throw. What a douche.

Oh and Hauschka, who had made 22 FGs in a row, missed a kick. LOL what a d*ck.

But what hurt the most is that I lost on a garbage time TD to Brandon Marshall.
  5. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo) Tip Jar Donor

Wow! Great to be the CHAMP!!! Gonna love talking **** ALL off season! And no one can say my team wasn't one of the best possible for a standard 12 man league. Had the most wins AND the most points scored in the entire league. QB was my weakest position. Takes Fantasy talent to draft Gordan & Moreno in the teen rounds. Plus I grabbed Andre Brown two weeks before he came back.

image.jpg
  6. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

Just keep it or give it to the guy under me.

Let Baker have it.
  7. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

I always knew you were my favorite poster! Haha

But it has been a good season and I look forward to next year!
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Bell has been pretty solid all year man, not really fluky.
  9. RavensShallBurn

21 is fluky.

I know he had over 20 one other time, but he's usually a 7-9 point guy reliant on a goal line TD.

FYI Bell is a free agent after this year. Maybe we could give him a shot?
  10. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo) Tip Jar Donor

So can we offically say this league is here to stay? Like same players, format etc? Got to prepare for my Dynasty run LOL