Fantasy Football Money League - One more player needed!

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by RavensShallBurn, Aug 26, 2013.

1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I see you, NO defense.

But c'mon... I'm playing Pierre Thomas and he gets 13 points? Dude is usually a 4-7 point guy.

I forgot though... Sproles is dead now, right?
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Lol yea, Sproles almost screwed me real good
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Oh really?

Is scarecrow Obama now?
  4. RavensShallBurn

3 wins in a row for Taco??? It's looking that way. That would be 4 of my last 5.

Technically I'm not eliminated from the playoffs yet if I win out and start scoring some more points to gain a tiebreaker on TBaker.

Not gonna happen, but I've seen crazy stuff like that happen in the past.
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

I noticed the week I trash talked you was the start to a terrible lossing streak. So good luck to you lol
  6. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

We play next week so I'm gonna need you to lose. And im gonna pray I don't have another week like this one. Ridley please stop fumbling. Thank you
  7. RavensShallBurn

Kaep/Boldin duo back in action!

Let's go, TACO!!!

Spoiler victims:
    JC
    Fry
    Na$hville
    Ensco

Who's next?... and my playoff hopes are still (barely) alive. But at least I can say after the worst start ever that I hung in the playoff hunt this late in the season. At one point I was convinced I would finish 1-13.
  8. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

I'm in Titan territory. 1 game out of the playoffs, sitting at 6-6, first team out, playing against 7-5 Obama...

Looking primed for a big letdown, Titan style. I would have Brees playing in Seattle on this ever important fantasy week. :facepalm:
  9. RavensShallBurn

Hey JC, maybe Cameron will be back to having good games with Weeden under center again.

I'm finally starting him in a couple leagues this week. You didn't listen to me that Campbell would kill his value.
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Campbell didnt kill his value. You were 100% wrong about that factoring in. The reason hes not putting up many points lately is due to drops. Had 4 just last week.