Fantasy Football Money League

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by RavensShallBurn, Aug 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

With graham hobbled and limited, I figured it was worth a shot to get as much out of him before it got worse. Spiller has a cake schedule at the tail end, hoping to hold on and make a run.

Media thinks graham will retain his elite TE status regardless but that's hard to say. I figured it was worth the risk. 3-5.. You gotta try something. If spiller heats up late and desean hold onto 10 points a game.. Spreading the wealth might work in my favor. Especially if graham doesn't get TDs when they are in the red zone because that's the only time he's getting snaps.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I want to know did you shop Graham to everyone or just me?

3. Clark

Everyone with something that made sense. I tried working trades league wide. You ain't special brave. :cj:

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Don't be so mean man. he is going to take that hard.

[​IMG]

5. JCBRAVE

I just wanted to make sure you did try scamming just me.

6. Clark

Man I didn't scam you. Graham is a legit trade piece. If someone thinks he could be the make or break player on a championship run, givin up a couple players for him isn't that crazy.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I was just trying to get rid of CJ Spiller.

Anyone want Roddy White while I'm at it?

8. Clark

And you got hurt at my offer, but if you don't ask... How the hell do you know what someone will give? No one is going to under sell a top FF player. You take everyone for a fool first and see where the cards lie afterward, that's part of the game. You don't start at the bottom and give em away that's for damn sure. Both fry and I think we each might have gotten the better part of the deal but really they were both weighed risks. That's part of trading.

9. JCBRAVE

Well considering I already have the best TE around, it would have been a bad move on my part.

10. Clark

Of course it would have been. But he's not going to consistently put up Healthy graham numbers with who at qb?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar