Fantasy Football Money League - One more player needed!

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by RavensShallBurn, Aug 26, 2013.

1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Lance Moore for Brian Hartline.
  2. RavensShallBurn

I don't know... I like the total points tiebreaker more.

I've never heard of that strategy you did before - almost all players having a bye at the same time. If you can make it work and still get great players, I think that's a good idea. Otherwise, you may end up trying to hard to get all week 8 byes that you sacrifice quality.
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I kind of screwed it up this year, but every other league I have done it in, it has gotten me to the championship game.

I did it on a whim this year since I overslept, I had like 3-4 players with byes in week 8 when I finally logged in. I do have a few rules, nothing crazy.......

Basically I won't let it make me reach or pass on someone who I like. I will always look a round or two ahead and how the actual draft will go. Its a risky strategy, because you don't want to wind up with two weeks with half your team out. It kind of got screwed up this year due to trade and me waking up late. But basically, my bye week issues are over minus a handful of guys.
  4. RavensShallBurn

Yea... If we had made it to week 8 and your team was 3-4 you'd be done.

I pay almost no attention to byes other than for my backup QB, if I even draft one.
  5. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Alright, Ensonatus and I pulled off a trade. Who got the better part of the deal?

Esconatus gets Antonio Gates/DeSean Jackson/CJ Spiller

Fry gets Jimmy Graham/Cecil Shorts/Mike Tolbert
  6. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

Most will side with you cuz of J.Graham. But I had more holes than one TE would fix. So worth the risk on my end.
  7. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

And right after we accepted the trade...

RT @EaglesInsider: DeSean Jackson tweaked ankle yesterday, Kelly says Jackson will give it a shot today.

Lol just my luck.
  8. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Yes! Given my injury history this season, I figured it was a matter of time before either Gates or Jackson got hurt.
  9. RavensShallBurn

I have been trying to trade DeSean all year... value was insanely high and I knew he wouldn't continue playing at that level.
  10. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Well, I am no longer the Tarpkitties of the league. More like the Borwns or the the Raiders.

And where has Titans Ruckus been? Have not seen him post much and he is in the lead.