Fantasy Football Money League - One more player needed!

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by RavensShallBurn, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

There's a big time logjam for spots 2,3 and 4.
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

not really, you are going to move up to 4 this week but I think the playoff outlook is somewhat decided already.
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I am just thankful week 8 is over, that is where I drafted most guys to have their byes. From here on out it should be smooth sailing.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

At least I was able to get Ellington and Marvin Jones before they broke out. **** being in last place and being last on waiver priority. That's dumb.

Definitely making it based on record alone from now on. No reason to make a poor 2-6 team suffer any more than they already are. And next year, I ain't drafting like an idiot. I just knew not to draft some of those guys, and I did it anyways. Never again.

Lost in another money league. I was in 1st and now I'm dropping to 3rd. Colston, you SUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK. And KC defense getting 4 points against the effing Browns killed me too.
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Is it possible to adjust rank a smarter way for next year?

I beat JCB a few weeks ago, and he is ahead of me because he has scored more points. I understand the 'logic' behind it, I just don't like it. Say we finish with the same record, but I sweep him, I don't think its fair to have him make it to the playoffs because he has scored more points than me. I don't know if Yahoo is that smart though.
  6. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Hey, I've scored 13 more points than you.

From 6th to 3rd in one week!
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

yea, now looking at it, the guy in 8th place still has a strong chance to make the playoffs.

My total points are going to start coming up soon.
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Who wants sidney rice? Ill trade him for just about anyone.
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Actually, Ill trade all my reject WR's for a stack of plastic red cups.
  10. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

Send me a message, for whatever reason the server won't let me PM you. Trade idea