Fantasy Football Money League - One more player needed!

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by RavensShallBurn, Aug 26, 2013.

1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Considering he's coming back in two weeks, no... it's trade rape.

Boldin > Rice
    Jackson > Turbin

At least entertain me with the offers. Usually if we go back and forth with counter offers something will eventually work out. I do that a lot in other leagues.
  2. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I'll give you Pierre Thomas, Owen Daniels and Marques Colston for Steven Jackson, Tony G, and Larry Fitz....hey hey hey.

You get 2 of sean payton's biggest weapons this year.
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Im the one getting the short end of the stick here, Jackson on a bad Falcons team wont see a lot of touches

Turbin and Rice are on a winning team that scores a lot of points and Lynch might get hurt some day so think about how good Turbin will be then.. Yea I know,

its a good deal for you.
  4. RavensShallBurn

Like I said... the biggest issue will be everyone protesting the trades. I don't want to cheat and super team because that's not fair to the people who drafted well. I was just kinda over-exaggerating.

At least I get to play the role of a spoiler. Would be wonderful if I could knock Scarecrow out of the playoffs at the end.
  5. RavensShallBurn

Just because I'm 1-4 in this league doesn't mean I don't know what I'm doing. I'm not retarded. It's a terrible deal.

You can't sell me on this.
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

[​IMG]
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Sending you an offer. LMK...

You gotta admit, it's a lot better than JC's offer.
  10. RavensShallBurn

Those boobs are waaaaaaay too big. And that's not me being an Internet fag complaining about the slightest flaws. That's gross.

F all these trades. Rejecting all of them.

I guess I'll go 1-13 on my own. I can't believe I went against my gut and took that trade with you though, J Falk. I knew I needed Rice.

FYI we gotta rematch in Madden soon. That was shaping up to be an epic game. Sucks that it glitched on us.