Fantasy Football Money League - One more player needed!

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by RavensShallBurn, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

no, he wasn't available. :disappointed:
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

J Falk, be sure to let me keep $5 for that trade I gave you after you win the league.

Ray Rice and James Jones = bums for RSB.
    Ray Rice and James Jones = studs for J Falk.

Whatever. It was a desperation move on my part and it failed.

Gonna try to avoid GoTitans altogether the next few weeks because of the negativity that will be swarming after our 3 game losing streak. I haven't even looked at the threads today because I already know what to expect.

Plus, there's the fact that my FF team sucks. I'm actually dominating in all my other leagues, so you guys should feel special.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I have it from good sources that Esco is on PED's, I think he should surrender his wins.
  4. RavensShallBurn

So this is going to be the only league I lose in his week... and I'm in a TON of leagues.

Only hope is for Ryan/Gonzalez/Falcons D to go off and combine for 60+ points and for Powell to get me about 10.

Would've won this week if I didn't do that trade... But I really needed to get rid of Kaep.
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Sounds good to me
  6. RavensShallBurn

Sounds good to me too... let's just shut this league down altogether and let me keep the money. Deal?

I'm now fielding any trade offers. Trade rape me. I don't care. I'm done. I'll trade my whole team for Peyton... but now that I think about that, Peyton is probably better than my entire team.

My kicker is my MVP. Of all leagues to suck in, at least it's the one where I don't know any of you guys personally. Dominating in all my other leagues. But it still sucks big time. I knew I had a pretty shaky draft. Hated having to pick #5. And I knew I shouldn't have taken Jackson, Fitzgerald, and Amendola. Just gotta roll with my gut from here on out. Those three picks pretty much sealed my fate.

Week 1 was looking good for me... that was a long time ago. My team either scores 130 or 50. No consistency.
  7. Na$hville

Na$hville Starter

Hey Fry lost :banjump:
    • High Five High Five x 2
  8. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Tony Romo and Jacquizz Rodgers for the win!
  9. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

I lost on that one deep ball to Julio Jones.

Can't win 'em all I guess.
  10. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Hey, I still lost if that make you feel any better. F'n homo.

I suppose you don't want to trade me Steven Jackson or Fitzgerald now do you?