Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Fantasy Football Money League - One more player needed!

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by RavensShallBurn, Aug 26, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928
    Both of them will be hurt by week 3
  2. TBaker34 Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,659
    Then I will trade you in week 4
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  3. Na$hville Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,753
    Anyone use the yahoo app? I go to view my team and it shows someone else's team completely. It even says Na$hville's team at the top..
  4. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928
    Its going to be funny when you and scarecrow are throwing so much more at me than what I'm currently trying to get after yall realize you can't win with vick or romo.
  5. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $86
    you are winning with two starting caliber QBs and Ryan Mathews on your roster I can tell you that. QB may be my 'weakness' but I have more than enough fire power to make a playoff run.
  6. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $86
    arent*

no idea what you were thinking taking manning and ryan a round apart. #bottleneck
    TBaker34 high fives this.
  7. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $86
    where exactly is your leverage? you have three QBs capable of starting but in a one QB league those are giant wastes of a roster spot. Jennings is eventually going to get hurt as well as Mathews plus you have Deangelo Williams as your RB2? you really put yourself in a bad spot.
    Titans Eternal, JCBRAVE and Ensconatus high five this.
  8. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,061
    J Falk's strategy has backfired.

Hey give me AP and Ryan for Heyward-Bey, Michael, Powell, and Moore... No prob.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  9. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,061
    I am willing to throw in Alex Smith as well.

But that's it!
  10. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928
    Its a long season...I think it's funny y'all are calling a team bad that has AP, manning and Brandon Marshall. Don't be surprised when my other guys have good seasons too. I don't have to trade my qbs..but when vick goes down its gonna be funny when scarecrows trying to get one of em