Fantasy Football Money League - One more player needed!

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by RavensShallBurn, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Vick and A. Brown for Manning and Jennings?
  2. J Falk

J Falk Starter

:biglaugh:
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

worth a shot lol
  4. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

I doubt I have anyone that you would want. And I'm not trading any of my starting wr or rb, except for Bradshaw
  5. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

Lol hey I didn't try no bullsh*t.
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

no that was a fair trade, no biggie.
  7. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

But yea you shouldn't go ape crazy about the qb. You're not that bad. Let j Faulk love with his extra qb he can't move.
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

oh I'm not, I'm sitting good at RB and WR and not going to go down in those positions to get someone in the Luck range to lose the solid players I already have. If something comes along great, if not, oh well.
  9. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

I got a B, projected 8-6.

My WR corps is thin behind Welker. Gambled on V. Brown emerging with all the injuries to Chargers WRs. I also took Keenan Allen later on. Tavon Austin is another wildcard I got.

I went RB early. I was auto picked Martin at 3 after showing up late, would've taken him anyway. I went too early to get Brees, I didn't like the RB2's available at the end of round 2. (Hoped to get Jackson or MJD round 2 and go for RG3 in the 4th or 5th). Wilson will be an every down back for the Giants, got him round 3. Montee Ball should be a good flex guy splitting time with Hillman. Took my sleeper Woodhead late, I think he'll be a Sproles mold for them.

I think Gronkowski is full steam by week 4 at the latest. I like Julius Thomas of the Broncos to fill in at the beginning.

This will be a great league. Definitely the hardest draft I've ever participated in.
  10. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

My biggest problem is I have no proven wr depth