Fantasy draft help!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by xpmar9x, Aug 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Instead of polluting the board with a meaningless thread I'll drop off some frustration in this one.

Okay so as some of you may already know, I missed my draft for the league involving some of you guys here through nfl.com. So what did I do next? I stupidly traded Brees for McNabb and his injury along with Jamal Lewis. I needed RB depth and didn't realize he would suck. I figured Mangini would make this guy better than last years LenDale White, boy was I wrong. Anyways.... I decided to get into another league where I would be able to enjoy myself. Now in this league I have:
    Roethlisberger QB PIT
    Johnson RB TEN
    McFadden RB OAK
    Bruce WR SF
    Moss WR NE
    Owens WR BUF
    Shockey TE NO
    Titans DST
    Since getting that team Ive been a lot happier come Tuesday mornings.
    Anyone else having some early fantasy frustrations?

On the bench I also have:
    Edwards QB BUF
    Sproles RB SD
    Gage WR TEN
    Hester WR CHI
    Cook TE TEN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar