Fans Stand Up For Team!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big Time Titan, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amy

amy Starter

"He hasn't become the longest tenured head coach for doing a crappy job, he's a hell of a coach."

But he isn't doing a good job either, unless your idea of being a 'hell of a coach' is an on-again, off-again series of seasons. He had a SB winning team last season but allowed it get away from him. Last year and years before that, mistakes cost us big games. His job is to insure that players DON'T make game losing mistakes by seeing that they know the plays, know what to do in every situation and keeping up their fire and enthusiasm. Practice, practice, and more practice ensures all that, even with the dumbest players. and I don't think he has done that the last several years.

Maybe he has a new love in his life that is getting in the way.

Hey, it's as good a theory as any! :)

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

And that love... is named Kerry.

Sorry. Too easy. :ha:

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

This is exactly my point. That is mediocre at best not good and surely doesn't make him a helluva coach. If this guy were coaching any other team with the exact same resume, we would all be so quick to say that he sucks and is overrated. But since he has been our coach, we give him the benefit of the doubt. Understandably so too. We love our team and hate this no trick pony style of football. Fisherball as we like to call it has never been more painful to watch.

4. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Bills fans also vandalised Leodis McKelvin's property for fumbling away a victory. I don't ever recommend following the example of Buffalo fans.

5. Big Time Titan

I wasn't saying to follow what the Bills fans are doing. Just impressed that someone would think of doing something like that to get their point across and make themselves be heard or in this case seen.

6. ChattTitansFan

ChattTitansFan Practice Squad

Sure we may win again, but what good is a 13-3 record when he can't win the ONE game that counts the most?

7. Big Time Titan

BINGO was his name-o!!!

8. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

exactly the point I was making earlier! In our good years we have been close. In our really good years, we've been hella close. That would be totally freaking awesome if we were playing in the National Horseshoe League or the Hand Grenade Toss League. Unfortunately we play in the National Football League and have not fielded a championship team ever under this coaching regime. I like Jeff alot and wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors but he has to go.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Titans Reign

Titans Reign Camp Fodder

Well said, Knight. Well said.

10. jdog

jdog I like beer!

Right now to me the game that counts the most will be played Sunday after that it will be a different game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar