Fan Died At Bills Game Thursday Night

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Hammer, Nov 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

It is actually shocking this has not happened before. I have posted here that Ralph Wilson stadium is basically the worlds largest dive bar on game days. I have been to several games, including the games the Titans played there, and have to say it is the worst for drunkeness and roudy behavior. Cleveland, Detroit, Washington, Philidelphia and Chicago do not come close.

My friend's brother and father went to this game and said it was like a war zone. They go to several games a year and said this was by far the nastiest atmosphere they had seen. Fires everywhere, more fights, puking and passed out fans than usual. It would not suprise me if this is the last night game in Buffalo for a long time. With day games the fans only have a few hours to get drunk. I gurantee on Thursday they were drinking all day leading up to the game.

So, this poor fellow was kicked out of the game. When he did not show up to meet his friend's at a place they agreed upon the friends called the police. The police managed to find him by pinging his cell phone. He was face down in a creek at the bottom of a revine.

http://www.buffalonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20121116/CITYANDREGION/121119402/1002

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

survival of the fittest

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Nothing to do with survival of the fittest. It just shows how stupid people are now. I hate this generation and I am 29. So inconsiderate and selfish. We should have an IQ test and the bottom 25% should be executed. Crime rates would probably plummett by 80%. Stupid people are ruining this world and I would be all for this.

4. Titans Eternal

How is that? He was dumb enough to get drunk enough to drown in a creek.

Survival of the fittest. He was simply unfit/stupid.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

A bit extreme on executing the bottom 25%.

However, I have always said anyone with a below 100 IQ should not be able to vote, drive, buy guns, etc.

If you leave mentally retarded people out of your equation and drop the percentage to maybe the bottom 5%, I'd go for it. It's inhumane either way.

6. Titans Eternal

No more cow fans. REJOICE!

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It could have been SlidePiece, you know the guy who wanted Miami to beat us last week. The article says he was wearing a orange hat. Only Dolphin fans would wear that hat.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Oh he was a Dolphins fan alright. For that reason alone the police should not rule out foul play.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It was probably hitking. Met some fans from the Bills messge board at Exxon and yeah...

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar