Fall 07 Mailday thread.

Discussion in 'Memorabilia' started by titanbuoy, Oct 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I haven't been buying a lot of late. I'm either biding my time until the late season premium product starts coming out or I'm just not feeling the card buying mojo... a little of both I think.

Here are the few recent additions that have found their way to my mailbox...

Michael Griffin 07 Leaf Certified Gold Auto #'d 22/25
    [​IMG]
    mmm shiny.

Chris Henry 07 SP Rookie Threads dual patch
    [​IMG]
    not numbered but a sweet looking card.

Steve McNair 05 Exquisite base card #'d 078/150
    [​IMG]
    I've been looking for one of these for a while, but because they're so short printed the base cards of 05 Exquisite are always in demand by people trying to put together the complete set of veterens. Getting one on the cheap was a longtime coming.

Vince Young 06 Flair Showcase #'d 050/199
    [​IMG]
    No graph or jersey swatch, just a sweet looking rookie card with a really low print run.
  2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Oh, and a Topps Chrome auto redemption card from last year finally arrived.

Wali Lundy 06 Topps Chrome Auto
    [​IMG]
    When I sent in the redemption Lundy was a prospect, by the time I rec'd the card he was on the unemployment line... meh.
  3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

The Henry is my fav, and Walli Lundy???
  4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Those SP Rookie Threads cards are nice. Paul Williams has a similar card. I wish Griff attended the rookie premiere so he had some patch cards available.

I bought a case of Topps Chrome last year and the redemption for the Lundy was part of the case break. I think I broke the case in September last year so the Lundy at the time was a pretty decent auto... now not so much.
  5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Scored an eTopps Chris Henry this week. It was a limited release (749 cards issued). I tried to snag two, but was only allocated the one.

[​IMG]

Not sure if I'm crazy about this year's design, but eTopps always look better in hand.
  6. LT21Titans27

Yea Topps can put some weird looks out there, but theyre always a solid pickup
  7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Yao

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I went away from the titans this month for the most part, but picked up two cards I've been wanting.
  8. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Nice! Congrats on the new additions.

Is that a Willie Mays sig? The pic looks like him, but the graph doesn't look anything like "Willie Mays". I'm sure the Yao sig wasn't cheap... he has just a few fans :)

I like those dual VY jerseys. My problem is I'm obsessed with getting one of them uber-cheap. Not that I can't afford the extra dollar or two, but half of the fun of eBay is trying to get something for next to nothing. I've been trying to snag one of those VY's for less than $2... if I wait too long and Vince has a great game... then those bad boys will be up to $10 again.

I just hit the "Buy It Now" button on a nice Chris Henry UD Trilogy auto /99. I'll post it up when it hits my mailbox.
  9. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

A couple of Monday mailbox finds...

Michael Griffin 07 Press Pass Gold Auto #'d 92/100
    [​IMG]
    Press Pass stuff is dirt cheap at this point... and I can't pass up a Griff hard auto that only costs a buck

Chris Henry 07 Bowman Sterling Auto/Jersey Refractor #'d 162/199
    [​IMG]
    ooooh shiny! :cool:
  10. LT21Titans27

That Henry is nice, how much did that one cost ya?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.