Falcons Weaknesses

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PrimeTyme, Sep 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrimeTyme

PrimeTyme Guest

What do you think are the Falcon's biggest weaknesses?

One of their corners, I think his name is Sanders, looked terrible. Did you see Milloy getting all mad at him on the field?

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Where to begin? Poor corner play, can't block, poor QB talent, a general stigma attached to them that probably doesn't help the chemistry, etc etc.

3. moose4now

moose4now Starter

That's because Deion's 40 years old. :))

4. AlaTitan

AlaTitan Guest

Best not count our chickens. I think our D will be much better than the Tejans. Vince... if he plays anywhere near the level he did vs the Saints. But, the Falcons confidence will be higher now.

5. GUNSLINGER

GUNSLINGER Camp Fodder

Michael Vick. They don't have a clue without him.

6. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

their weakness is their oline and joey harrington. if you get pressure on Joey, you will win. We should also abuse DHall, he is easily the most overrated CB in the league. All speed, no instinct.

7. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Falcons dont scare me one bit. Not one bit. Id take the Titans giving 10

8. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

They're banged up on DLine and had to start a third rd. pick. Also their secondary is giving up alot of pass yards. Lewis Sanders is the DB Milloy was yelling at. I don't think that their QB situation is as bad as everyone thinks. Harrington hasn't looked that bad the last couple of games. We'll just have to see if he can throw the ball from his back.
    I see us pressuring him all day long and forcing him to make some mistakes. And our offensive line should bve able to move around their second tier DLine for our run game to be effective. Another W for us.

9. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

I do part-time work at a store here in ATL. and Jamaal Anderson (Their rookie DE) came into the store asking me some questions. After I minute I realized who he was and told him to take it easy on our boy VY, and he said and I quote "I'd be lucky to even come close to sacking him, he's so damn tall and fast, but if I do get to him, I'll take him down gently". Of course I know he was just being nice, and will try and tear VY's head off....lol He was a cool dude, It's nice to see millions of dollars not make some people stuck up and snooty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar