Falcons @ Titans Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Please place all comments related to the game, player performance, etc. in this thread once the game is ended.

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Very ugly but its a W.

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I think it's safe to say that we've got a whole lot of work to do to be considered one of the better teams in the league. Absolutely horrible showing by the offense today. Vince Young made me want to ram my head into a wall on numerous occasions. Thank God for our defense, they deserve every bit of praise that you want to give them.

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Definately the D's game....their game even trumped both sides of ATL's ball. Unfortunately there's apparently a chink in our offensive armor.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

We are 3-1. Ultimately, that is all the matters. We did what superbowl teams do. You play horrible, absolutely horrible, almost like crud, and you win.

6. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

OTOH, what a defense!

The O needs work, but a D that you can rely upon to give you a win after 5 turnovers which allowed 13 points, that is quite a statement.

It was nice to see Leftwich get some abuse again.

7. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Lets be fair to Vince, though, guys. Norm and the running backs made it hard on him today. He got absolutely no help. We were owning them in the run game and then just abandoned it. WTF? Also, where was the OLine? They've been disappearing ever since the Jags game. For a unit that was considered after that game to be one of the strong points, they certainly have regressed each week. One more thing, CB and LW aren't going to cut it. As for Chris Henry? Who knows if he's better than the two or worst.

All that aside, great teams meet adversity and make wins out of it. Not saying we are a great team or one of the top teams, but we definitely can be with some fine tuning and smarter decisions on the offensive side of the ball. Big ups to the defense today - they earned a week off.

8. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

Yeah, ugg. lee.

Get it together, fellers!

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I guess Chris Brown was offensive player of the game, lol.

10. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

i,d say the defense gave up 3 points.the rest was the offense and special teams fault.bring on the bucs,their 13-0 down already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar