Facial Hair Poll

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Sep 1, 2007.

?
  1. Mr. Clean Shave

16 vote(s)
    51.6%
  2. Traditional Mustache

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mustache - Handlebars, Fu Manchu, Pierre etc.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Jeff Fisher 2007 (The Tennessee Standard) Goatee - with 'stache

3 vote(s)
    9.7%
  5. Goatee - no 'stache

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  6. The George Michael (2 day growth)

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  7. Pork Chops

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  8. Soul patch

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Shaped beard

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  10. Full beard

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Saw this on another forum - resulting in some pretty funny arguements...

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I prefer myself clean-shaven, but I've been known to rock the George Michael.

3. Alpha

Alpha Camp Fodder

chin strap

4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I'd say clean shaven, but I'm a lazy ******* and can only find the motivation to shave once every four or five days. So I guess I'd fall into the George Michael/homeless drifter category.

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Need to be able to pick more than one. I'd go with stache, soul patch, and uh chin strap I guess :ha:

6. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

pork chops is the closest... though i can't go a week without shaving... it's a nuisance. gotta love the sideburns though.

7. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

lets see. I either go with the Joey Porter goatee look & pencil sideburns or the John Legend full beard look.

8. ONUV

ONUV Starter

changes all the time for me

just last night i gave myself the johnny truelove type beard

9. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I find the "5 o'clock" shadow-type growth super sexy. I also think the beard look is sexy. Nothing says "I'm a man" like a full grown beard. However, the scratch factor of the beard is awful. What is bad is when guys have patchy, nappy, taco meat beards, not something the white guys have to deal with.

What confuses me is the soul patch. It's just this little goofy tuft of hair. The "pork chop" look just makes me look at the dude kind of sideways. What's up with the "pencil thin" side thing? That also confounds me. And what's up with the "cat hanging from the chin" look? It's a furry mess!

If we're going somewhere nice, I think the clean shaven look is appropriate and cute.

10. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I switch from clean shave, scruff,and chin strap like Big Pappi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar