Fable 2 thread

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Bobo, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

it'll do that
    looking forward to ME2. ... and 3 ... it stops at 3 right ?
    speaking of which, there's another game I wish would come on with a 3 !!!!1

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'm not sure how many are planned in Mass Effect. Two technically hasn't been announced yet.

WE both want KotOR 3. 'Three' has been announced but not how we want it.

3. The Horse

The Horse Camp Fodder

I don't know if you have already gone ahead with the spire quest, but my understanding is that is far from the end game - actually only about 1/3rd of the way through. I just finished that quest (the spire) and am back in Bowerstone; don't want to spoil anything but you can proceed knowing it is definitely not the end game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Yeah we are talking about the same thing. I thought I completed the Spire quest though and was still playing ... maybe not. I am not sure about anyone else but the game is very easy. If i get a couple seconds to charge the fire attack it is over for the entire group attacking me. I guess I just expected more of a challenge and the enemies are so repetitive.

Is there any penalty for dieing?

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

yeah, you lose EXP and probably renown

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i have not gone ahead with the Spire quest, but yeah I've seen that is is far from the end, but once you begin the Spire, you are stuck there until it's complete ?

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I see the exp loss like I said though at no point did I feel like a mission has been even tough. You just walk into a group of guys charge up your magic if at level 4 or higher you kill everything standing on the screen.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

yes, noone said it wasn't an easy game
    I will say it was quite refreshing after trudging through Fallout3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar