Rumor FA Nickell Roby-Coleman

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Mar 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

I see what you did there.

2. Young54

Young54 Starter

so... who?

3. xhrr

xhrr Starter

He looks like Earl sweatshirt

• LOL LOL x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. kenny

kenny Starter

The Ryan expect CBs to play straight man with very little help, if any. Then when a guy gets beat a couple of times they blame the player & bench them. At some point the system has to help the player, not hinder them. Don't get me wrong; I want a guy who can cover. I just do not think that you can depend on a guy 100% of the time to get it done by themselves.

It's the system Ryan always tries to run. I believe that most GMs, Owners, & HCs have caught on to the fact; that you can only blame the players for so long. At some point there has to be a real hard look at what you are asking a guy to do.........

Neither of the CBs in question are perfect, or even spectacular. However, with help & the right scheme I think both have proven they can be good. I believe that Big Bill in NE saw that about Gilmore & that is why he was willing to pay him.

A Ryan benching is not looked at with the same type of scrutiny as any other HC IMO. The guy was a walking punchline. Great at spitting out BS & creating drama.......NEVER a very good coach or DC IMO. (I include both Ryans' in that statement.)

As bad as our secondary has been I would not be opposed to bring him in to see what he has......Especially on a cheap one year deal.

5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

So earlier this month I decided I wanted to see Gilmore in action in Buffalo because he was a possible FA acquisition.... they... played... Zone... tons and tons of zone. Narrow 2 high (inside shade) trail tech cb and bail tech c3.

I didn't watch the nickel kid but the narrative that they only played man last year is wrong, at least when I was watching.

6. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Except William Likely likes **** and he goes outside.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Now I want him.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I wouldn't mind grabbing this guy. He's likely better than McCain. We need all the help and competition we can get at CB

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. piepsilon

piepsilon Starter

What happened with this guy? Any updates or did the FO lose interest in him?

10. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

If I scout one more college player's highlight reel and the they are playing Future murmuring and singing on the video........ I mute 97.8 of the videos, so I can avoid the music.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar