Extension time...Does Wright get one???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, May 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yea someone is willing to pay for "well maybe" production. There are teams that he would obviously look better in regards to scheme. Patriots come to mind. But overall it's doubtful we would/should bother with a great contract for him.

He broke over 50 yards TWICE last season... Twice ... In comparison- Matthews broke 50 yards in 7 games

DGB did so in 5 games....

#41 Clark, May 8, 2016
    Last edited: May 8, 2016
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Sup thread...

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Sup captain obvous...

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  4. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

wright is inconsistent and not worth keeping

anyone can play slot and get 2 catches a game

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

IDK, but as a fan, I could live without him. I mean, I have no idea who our long term, "know them by name" receivers are, but Wright doesnt seem to contribute enough to warrant any type of big contract. I see him being one of those guys who ends up on the Patriots and becomes Wes Welker 2.0.

6. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

I had hopes for Wright...but now he appears to just be going through the motions. He has no speed now. I am ready to concede we need an upgrade.

7. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Realistically we should probably let him go. But we need to bring in some talent near the top of the draft if we do.

I still think he's going to be the one player that thrives the minute he is on another team, which sucks.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

earlier in the year 13 said he was an 'elite NFL receiver'

dude cant put Douglas on the bench...

not elite.

unless he will take vet minimum he should be allowed to explore his employment opportunities in the FA market

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

He had 2 games after returning from injury. Unless somehow tape can prove that him being on the field is somehow opening up other WR, KW has no business getting resigned. A slot WR can be found cheap via FA.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Coaching staff don't seem to like him. I think he is done in Tennessee .

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar