Extension for Amano

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: The Titans have reached an agreement with C/G Eugene Amano for a contract extension through 2009. The seventh-round pick in 2004 has played in 55 games, mostly on special teams, and has three starts on the OL. "I think (the Titans) like the guys they have in front of him, but I am not certain they know exactly how long those guys are going to be around," agent Steven Feldman said. "This gives us a small window to prove ourselves … and see what happens to the guys in front of him." The Titans also have C/G Leroy Harris who they drafted this year.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Interesting first start. Let's see who's next.

3. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Big Haynes well i hope!!!!

4. Good to sign our only proven backup interior lineman. Especially since Benji Olson has been around for about a decade already and Mawae much longer...

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I think, and hope based on Olsen's play this year, that he starts next year.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Good move, i still expect us to draft another interior guy in the middle rounds.

Maybe we are about to see several 2nd tier type guys signed to extensions. Maybe starks, odom or laboy. We keep talking about haynesworth but what is it going to take to keep stewart? Just as valuable..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar