Exposing the myth that Fisher doesn't play young guys

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Code, Nov 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nine

Nine Starter

What about Lo Neal and Godfrey?

2. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

Neal maybe..............but with Dinger FB was a dead spot.............Godfrey has never been as good as he was in Dallas or his first two yrs here..............

3. godfrey has done pretty friggen good at san diego IMO and y did we cut Lo Neal hes an amazing fullback and everyone that runs behind him gets a 1,000 yard season, but we do have our big marine right now so its all good

4. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

Losing Neal I think was smart............EG was done and Dinger never really liked using a FB.............he was a one back OC and balanced TE sets...........Godfrey has never matched his play since he left...........has he been serviceable and better than any other MLB we have had.............sure................but that is another story

5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

To a point Bongo is right. I don't believe Tullock would have seen this much action had Thornton not been hurt, now everyone realizes he can play. Finnegan wouldn't be out there if not for Hill being hurt. We would have never found Tony Brown if not for AH being suspended. Scott actually looked pretty good at DE today, but he wouldn't be around if not for injuries. Vince should have sat a year, but I have a feeling starting him came from Bud, after they scripted Volek's release.

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Man, half your list is FA that were signed BECAUSE Fisher didn't want to play the 1st and 2nd year players and the rest (roughly speaking) are only playing because of injuries to the regular starters.

7. Pass Rush

Pass Rush Guest

Oh please. We have possible the worst starting WRs in this league and Roby and Orr haven't seen the field yet this season. I have heard many good things about Orr, and given the chance i fell he could do a Colston. But no, with Fisher in charge, he's going to end up like Darrell Hill- 4 years, no games, cut.

8. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

VY is starting because of Bud and FR...............mandate came..........fisher would have sat him for Collins for two yrs if it was up to him like he did with Mac....................

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I don't buy that bongo.

No way KFC would have continued to play. Fisher would have lost the team by the bye week. I'd rather start Drew at QB than KFC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar