Explanation Please ... REGULAR

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Don, Aug 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

No, that's what they do when the "REGULAR" sign is held up.:yes:

2. keith was the only one looking because he is the defensive captain and has memorized all of the play signals that the DC give him and tells the team the play

3. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

LOL Soxcat

4. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

Thanks for mentioning that. I got some good lower bowl seats close to the field on the guest side for the preseason game and noticed the signs for the first time, and wondered the same thing.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Must be talking about his bowels.

[​IMG]

6. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

From what I have heard this is new and just for the preseason. With no particular defensive schemes planned for the opponent for these preseason games....these are just different basic defensive sets. With no game planning, they are calling them on the fly based on down, yards, and time. Normally the safety checks it and lets the other backs know, and Keith does the same for LB's and the line.

7. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

I've been seeing the same signs and thought everyone but me knew what they ment. Guess not

I did see "REGULAR' ( but i didn't see unleaded) I also saw POSSE ( which reminds me of a pretty good Lone Ranger joke,,,but this just isn't the place)

Anyway, I've wondered what they ment.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

People break down into two groups when the experience something lucky. Group number one sees it as more than luck, more than coincidence. They see it as a sign, evidence, that there is someone up there, watching out for them. Group number two sees it as just pure luck. Just a happy turn of chance. I'm sure the people in Group number two are looking at those fourteen lights in a very suspicious way. For them, the situation isn't fifty-fifty. Could be bad, could be good. But deep down, they feel that whatever happens, they're on their own. And that fills them with fear. Yeah, there are those people. But there's a whole lot of people in the Group number one. When they see those fourteen lights, they're looking at a miracle. And deep down, they feel that whatever's going to happen, there will be someone there to help them. And that fills them with hope. See what you have to ask yourself is what kind of person are you? Are you the kind that sees signs, sees miracles? Or do you believe that people just get lucky? Or, look at the question this way: Is it possible that there are no coincidences?

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Dude,get some OJ down you & open a window.Put the doobie away:))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar