Experts hating on CJ going in the 1st RD.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by karamello, May 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maximus

maximus Starter

I know. I'm loving it. Can't wait to get Madden 2009 for PS3 this fall. Oh, even the options for me....

2. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Here's Bucky Brooks for Si.com

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I'm most excited about that as well.

Also, as a result of the mismatches, I'm expecting Vince will have a career high in rushing yards this season.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Titans will be #1 in rushing yards this season. Is it just me or is our offense looking like the Falcons with Vick, Dunn, Duckett, and Norwood?

5. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Do not ever compare Vince Young to Michael Vick.

Seriously, it could be like that. Then again, we have a better offensive line, so shouldn't it be better?

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Why because vince isn't that good yet? Vick averaged over 800 yards rushing a season and has 19 more career TDs than ints,

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I'm actually one of those who doesn't think much of CJ as a runner at the nfl level. I hope i'm wrong. Those highlight videos showing a dozen or so plays don't matter much for a guy who had over 600 carries in his college career and had more sub 4 yard carries than carries above 4 yards.

I'm excited to see CJ as a return man and pass receiver. But i'm not one of those who thinks he will be like a WR for us. He will probably be a solid threat as a RB...

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

For you madden lovers i once got 2400 total yards from trung candidate. That 98 speed rating was all i needed. I wish the real nfl was so simple..

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah I like to play but mainly Franchise Mode is where I'm awesome.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9y24Knd8ZmM&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9y24Knd8ZmM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

the most interesting thing i found about this was that trev alberts still had work as an analyst.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar