Expectations for DGB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Mitch86, Jan 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackburn

Blackburn Starter

DGB looked completely lost on the field last year even at the end of the year when he was really the only WR we had on the roster worth anything. I know he didn't play his senior year in college and was a rookie last year but I really hope he puts the time in the film room learning how to be a better receiver. He has all the physical tools he needs to excel but I'm not sure if he has the drive to put it all together just yet. I think he'll improve this year with hopefully a better and more consistent offense around him but I really don't expect him to break out with a huge year.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'd be happy just to see DGB run a sharp route and quickly get out a break. Until he does that he'll be easy to cover.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That was one of the weirdest posts Ive come across in a long time, it had to raise a lot of eyebrows lol

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If he didn't catch on late last year I wouldn't have much hope at all for him this year, but he's trending in the right direction if you ask me. We may have had the best draft of every team last year if DGB comes around the way we think he might.

5. JBC

JBC Starter

I agree. It was almost broke back mountainish...

6. Meow

Meow Starter

I agree. If you look at where he was when he first got to Nashville, he was basically 100% potential...he was probably the most raw receiver in the league. He slowly acclimated himself to the NFL and by the end of the year it seemed as if he really picked up on Mularky's offense. He still wasn't great, but anybody could see that if he keeps progressing he could be a great player with physical tools that very, very few receivers have.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 3
  8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

65340307.jpg

9. JBC

JBC Starter

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

Hey what's up guys, there some questions about my post? Woulda responded earlier but I was roller blading then I literally throat smashed a kale shake in one gulp.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar