Exotic Smashmouth

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ICBW, Oct 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shane_mcmurdo

Shane_mcmurdo Starter

I oh and they looked in tip top form yesterday too.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

But like I said, if time allows it stick to your game plan. Being down 2 scores with an entire half to go shouldn't influence your decision making

Now if it's rhe 4th quarter then you go play catch up

3. RTH

RTH Meh...

Only 2 scores early... stick to the plan, put it on Lebeau to fix the defense. Seriously, if there is a guy I'd trust to correct the defense, it's Lebeau.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Hindsight is all well and good but when a team has 2 from 2 on you. Its likely they will put up more.

5. brian82

brian82 Rookie

All teams are expecting the run game from the titans as other teams have seen the preseason games and the hype around the RBs, so naturally defenses are going to put enforces on shutting them down. Teams also know we cant currently play the long passes so all our WRs need to be glorified TEs.

6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

sometimes i think he goes out of his way to find weird **** to pose with

this still kills me

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

As strange as it sounds TWW2 is actually right about Mariota's running. Stopped clock - RationalWiki

Mariota is very fast but that is all. If there is a good opportunity he can go for a big gain because of his speed. However, he does not have the ability to make something out of nothing with his running.

He is a fast strait line runner, that is all.

8. The Hammer

I think @Gunny made that

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Pretty sure I did.

10. The Hammer

We need less exotic and more smashmouth. This isn't a good passing team and we need to stick to what we are good at. As much as I hate to say it the best course for us this year is Fisherball.

Well, to an extent

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar