EXCELLENT RotoWorld Mariota article..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ImATitan, Sep 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

• High Five High Five x 6
  2. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

That was good. I didn't notice it yesterday but a lot of those throws were wobbly. lol. In any case, much more positive sentiment in this article than what come out of Adam Rank's head today. That was a lot of fun to watch yesterday. The team looked really good.

3. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I was pleasantly surprised yesterday. I had a feeling he was going to have a decent debut but that was absolutely amazing. He'll play tougher teams in the future and I'm sure he'll make some typical rookie mistakes along the way but it would seem that they will be fewer and farther between than the average rookie QB.

I also want to curb my enthusiasm slightly because I remember how unbelievable that RGIII looked in his rookie year only to fade off since then. But Mariota isn't your typical "spread offense" running QB. He's a smart, hard working, deadly accurate throw first QB who can also hurt with his legs if need be.

My fingers are crossed that he not only becomes a solid franchise QB but one of the rare elite QBs!

4. Joe4Ducks

Joe4Ducks Special Teams Standout

Obviously Marcus has a lot to learn since he is rookie. Can't help but to feel giddy watching him perform. It's going to be a good season for the Titans.

5. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

6. SocalTitansFan

SocalTitansFan Starter

Enjoyed this...thanks for sharing.

7. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

Good read. Thank you!

8. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Im rattled at the fact how people insta write this game off. Yet they give benefit of the doubt to Jameis for his game. What gives?

Talking about people in the comments btw not the article.

9. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I've seen a lot of that.

Wait til the Titans D gets burned in a game and everyone starts talking about horrible the defense is. Still no one will talk about how bad Winston was against a bad defense.

Seems Winston is the default "favorite" between the top 2 picks. I've yet to see any sign of him being even a decent QB but that hasn't stopped the hype. Mariota been nothing but good and still a lot of "oh who knows if he will be good" talk.

10. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

That article was a masterpiece.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar