Example of Vince's "intangible"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Dec 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Vince in Tecmo Bowl. drool.

The elusive intangible appears to have been caught.

2. abt1967

abt1967 Guest

I think he was displeased with his effort but did not want to display a sense of frustration. He is a competitor who wants to always win while at least contributing more than he did.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Like I said before, sometimes they just literally are trying to beat the traffic. Has somewhere to go. Don't read into it. Lots of things play into it. If you can read something into his emotions, that's another story, because it can be very telling, but if the number of questions means little to nothing given all their demands peronally and socially.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

He only had 15 "attempts". He wasn't as big a part of the game plan. Jax is a SOLID defense against the run.

Most importantly with his effort- HE DID NOT TURN THE BALL OVER. This is something that never gets noticed much. He had a decent performance. Jax just stopped the run even late in the game.

5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Just saying he didn't appear to be himself at all. He wasn't running well, got caught from behind a few times, took a 22 yard sack, was off really bad on both the long throws, then throws at the end of the game when he was supposed to run. He just looked out of sync all day, and wasn't very cheery at the press conference. I am just guessing something was wrong we didn't know about.

6. titanmeister

titanmeister North End Zone Rules

I told my son early in the game that as long as we had a lead or tied Vince would have the restraints on. Fisher and Chow knew that turnovers would kill us and face it Vince threw three pics first game and was lucky it wasn't more. The Jax defense is tough and had the horses to play us straight up. If we had fallen behind it would have been a different game plan in the final quarter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar