Ex-Titan Player Performance

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Oct 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Babin is still a bum that just goes after the QB every play not matter what and is a liability against the run. Tulloch and Ruud, meh neither of them are amazing.

2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

lol @ nickmsmith "It sucks'ing" my post. So you think it's fine for a woman to take advantage of that and hit a guy because she knows he can't do anything back? That's just sad...

3. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Oh look Blount just had a 35 yard run for a TD to give the Bucs a late lead.

4. pettso

pettso Starter

Blount is looking mighty impressive.

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

They called him a Blount object. haha

edit: He looked pretty sharp to me.

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

crazy how the decision to cut blount caused a ripple effect that could have changed so much..

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Laaggaarreettee was NOT cut, he was put on waivers and the Titans decided to keep Donald Nickey, as a for instance, instead of Blount. NOT CUT!

fish face did want him, just not very much. I mean with a guy like that CJ might not get all those useless short yardage carries and then what would happen???

8. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

watching Blount tonite still pisses me off at fisher.........donnie nickey wow!

9. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

No question one of Fisher's stupidest moves ever letting this guy walk... Then again Nickey probably had pics of Fisher in a compromising position and we certainly needed him more than we needed a big physical brusing back like Blount. Soooooooo thankful that douche Fisher is gone.. buh bye

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Could explain Fisher and VY's rocky relationship..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar