Ex-NFL RB Henry sentenced to 3 years (AP)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NewsGrabber, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Former NFL player Travis Henry has been sentenced to three years in federal prison for financing a drug trafficking operation that moved cocaine between Denver and Montana. Henry, 30, of Frostproof, Fla., was arrested by federal drug agents last October -- just a few months after the running back's release from the Denver Broncos.

More...

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

:ha: :ha: :ha: :ha:

I do feel sorry for his 11 kids and 11 women.

3. DCMobInc

DCMobInc R.I.P Air McNair #9

And now he gets to be one of Bubba's 11 "women" while he's in prison.

Lucky for the rest of the world, men can't have babies.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Will this have a negative impact on my Travis Henry rookie card?

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Do you really believe someone is going to chump Travis Henry in jail? My guess is they embrace Henry like he's God. And if they try to make him their bltch, I'd expect him to throw down, and bust their a55.

6. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Yeah, if pissed off NFL defenses couldn't make Henry their b#tch, I don't think inmates will either. He'll probably come out of prison bigger and more swole than when he was in the NFL.

I know it sounds sadistic, but it always makes me feel a little bit better about my own life and decisions (i.e. ones that have kept me out of jail), when I see a pro athlete throw his career away by making stupid decisions.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

We should've re-signed him.

8. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Those guards are really in trouble now. Reckon they'll never win another game.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

They caught Henry on foot, WTF!?! Wasn't he stiff arming 250 lbs linebackers & shaking and baking the fasted DB's. How the hell does he get scooped up by cops. What a punk for that. That was my man back then too. Damn coke head. I really hope these current players learn from his dumb :grrr::grrr::grrr:. He better be cool in jail and get the 16 month thing poppin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar