Ex-LAPD On Killing Spree

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Hammer, Feb 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Agree 101%.... but his wallet was found and a charred body?! Mmmmhmm, im sure that was his. He's likely somewhere in Mexico right now and will never be heard from again.

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I'm not one to buy the conspiracy theories. He almost certainly died in that cabin.

The super sketchy part is that the police were so quick to abandon due process. I didn't see any need to set that cabin on fire. Just wait it out from a safe distance. He can't stay in there forever.

Police should not be murdering people -- even cop killers.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

This guy is a POS who without any justification at all killed innocent people. He deserves nothing short of the most prolonged agonizing death he can get and I hope he got it.

And despite the cartoon world some of you live in this guy is a murderer and the LAPD want his butt dead or alive. They certainly aren't going to pretend he is dead for some "stop his celebrity" crap. My goodness. Can we get any dumber?

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Oh, let me add the reason you burn his butt out is because you don't take any more chances with innocent lives. Don't give the POS any more chances to hurt more people.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Uh... I guess that's a really... basic way of looking at it.

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

Tear gas, swat team breach, non lethals, fall back to a safe distance and wait him out.

Yea, they were out of options. Better just burn the cabin to the ground.

Having the police execute a suspect on sight is way better than having him stand trial for his crimes. :rolleyes: God forbid we hear what he had to say.

• High Five High Five x 5
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

This is America, XO! We have laws and stuff!

Guilty until proven innocent, stupid!

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Man, the fact you would turn this guy in disappoints me man. Your sauce has been downgraded from mild to weak.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I thought the same. I think it has more to do with the fact the do not want this guy interviewed on 60 minutes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar