Ex-LAPD On Killing Spree

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Hammer, Feb 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Reminds me of the Scarecrow scene in Batman. "Do you choose exile or death?"

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

The situation is just not black and white. Dorner won, he is a monster, but he also shown that we are relying on monsters to keep us safe.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Interesting take on the situation; clueless but interesting.
    So, ALL cop are like Dorner (monsters) and the guy who killed innocent people but is now dead won. I'm more scared we have people making these kind of statements than I am of the cops.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

clueless is assuming I meant that all cops are monsters.

Basically, you are saying it is a-okay that the LAPD shot and killed a black man, and shot up a truck with two women in it.

They shot up a truck that didn't even LOOK like Dorner's, and shot a black man because he RAN. Both of which are HIGHLY illegal and you are making it out like the LAPD has no reason to be held at fault in the matter.

5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Yea, I'm at a struggle for words as you why you are calling things 'clueless'. This is not a cut and dry issue and it raises MANY questions about what LEO's can and can't get away with.

Dorner is exposing all of this, which is why I said he won. He knew he was going to die, hell, EVERYONE knew that guy was going to die.

7. Titans Eternal

lol. Keep going Sox. Justify it... the cops did.

aka. It was appropriate for a police unit to slam into a vehicle and immediately open fire. On an innocent man. It was APPROPRIATE for cops to open fire on a woman driving a vehicle with her young daughter. Cops understand their job is dangerous and could cost them their lives. Just like a soldier. It is understandable that innocent people are killed in war zones.It isn't right or fair, but understandable.

This is our own country, our own police, our own government, our own civilians. It is not a war zone. Because their job is dangerous does in NO WAY WHATSOEVER make it acceptable or APPROPRIATE to shoot, injure, or kill their own innocent civilian population.

8. Titans Eternal

Do I win or what?

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

........... I sentence you to death......... by exile!

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

Death or exile?

No no no

CAKE OR DEATH!?!?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar