Everyone loves to hate the Titans!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chris_Henry29, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As I can see everywhere that we are hated! They talk about us everywhere i see Espn or local newspaper the internet! They hate Vince Young! They hate Pac-Man, they hate Chris Henry and poor guy didnt even step on the field!! They hate us, they hate our draft calling it the worst of all time Well its us against the World and This just adds fuel to the fire!! I cant wait till the Titans prove everyone wrong and well we have bandwagon seats ready. All I got to say is, GO TITANS!!!:yes: :yes:

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

hate is a strong word. They simply just don't believe we'll be good. Nobody hates Vince Young.

3. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I know several people who hate Vince. They are aggies, but nonetheless, they still hate him.

4. Umm nobody hates vince young?? ask a colts fan ask a texan fan lol ask a jag fan and what they tell ya they hate him cuz he is gonna kill them again GO TITANS ask the many people that wanted reggie bush rookie of the year lol

5. Deuce Wayne

Nah, he's a liked guy from almost every team. The texan fans wish they had him, and many of them say it's hard to go against him, many even jumped ship because of him. In a few years, our division rivals will probably hate him, but right now he hasn't broken their hearts enough for the hate to develop.

6. elgatogordo

elgatogordo Guest

Hated everywhere? I was starting to wonder if anybody even talked about us outside of Nashville (With the exception of VY, of course). I don't think you can say the Titans are hated, just that a large part of the football world (in the big markets, mostly) feels some indifference to our team.

And actually, that's probably for the best.

7. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

Very few people hate Young, at least not in the way you are using hate in the original post. If by hate, you mean "thinks he is not a good player", you won't find a lot of people like that.

As for our team...yeah. The media looks at last year's stats and then key losses. For whatever reason, they tend to ignore additions. To be fair, we only added Harper as far as impact guys. So the media expects us to be worse, despite the fact that this time last year they were hating on us for HAVING Travis Henry and Bobby Wade. Now they think we'll stink because we lost them.

Fortunately, their opinions don't determine our record.

8. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

We finally have a MNF appearence again....I don't believe we are too hated. Some have a vivid imagination.

9. elgatogordo

elgatogordo Guest

If media opinions were allowed to determine anything at all in football:

The Patriots would be attempting to win their 6th consecutive superbowl.

Tom Brady would already be in the Hall Of Fame on a 'Special Exemption'.

Bill Belichik's brain stem would be removed and cybernetically preserved in a floating glass sphere above ESPN headquarters. Other coaches would be required to bow and pray in the direction of the sphere 7 times a day, or face a nasty stoning. Charlie Weiss is canonized.

Bill Cowher would be offered a 600 million dollar contract to simultaneously coach 4 teams, 1 in each AFC Division. This he would be allowed to do on a strictly 'telecommuting' basis.

The Colts would start each season with 3 extra wins, due to the 'Manning Factor'.

The Giants would start each season with 3 extra losses, due to the 'Manning Factor'.

I would be a baseball fan.

10. Deuce Wayne

^And hopefully a Yankees fan, seeing as how they'd win every year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar