Everyone Just Relax!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chris_Henry29, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know you guys think the playoffs are done with it and what not. And I know the losses sting really bad, but keep the faith. We all know what happened last year, don't we? I just gotta say that if You don't believe for one second that having Big Al out there doesn't change your defense than you don't know anything about football. Just ask the colts last year!!!! Ask colts fans what Bob Sanders meant to that defense. We all know how the Colts were Embrassed like us today last year by almsot every team in the league, but it changed come playoff time when they got their main man back. Don't give up hope just yet.
    Vy is coming along, we still need to bench lendale, he just isn't cutting it. I really liked Chris Barclay, he seemed to have a burst and could help us on offense. The playing calling sucks. Fisher to you my man what is your problem calling a timeout with 11 seconds when you had 3rd and goal and had 49 seconds to punch it in. Take a chance!!! We all knew we needed points to keep up because the that wasn't the 86 Bears out there Fisher!!!!!!
    Playing calling in the end-zone has got to change. There is no Qb sneaks, Lendale white just is too slow to get a yard!!! Everything will be alright, just gotta believe!

2. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

uhh...the colts had a better record than we did and they also had this thing called an offense.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

alright then... as long as CH29 says so.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I'm with ya, bro....lot's of time left to kick it back in gear. :yes:

It ain't over yet...:banana:

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

[​IMG]

6. jose7

jose7 Camp Fodder

As a Mets fan, I endorse the "Gotta Believe" strategy.

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

:evil:

8. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

refer to the other thread i just started......"We are in trouble now...very slim playoff hopes right now"

trust me....there is reason to worry

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

If Albert was the only reason our Defense was bad, then it says a lot about our team. After losing three straight, with only one good team in there, I have little hopes of the playoffs anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar