Evan Warren Moon dissed us...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Hoffa, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Moon's speech at halftime, for having his number retired, was great UNTIL he called the people at LP Field "Texan fans".

He caught himself (too late) and clumsly apologized by saying "Sorry, sometimes you forget what city you're in".

Typical of the whole day...:hmm:

edit] Title should be "EVEN Warren Moon dissed us"

2. That's OK. I ignored the whole thing and just went indoors at half time, so I'll call it even...

3. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

Classy Warren. Then again, the Titans are pretty forgetable right now.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:ha: @ SK

cut the guy some slack. he was getting his number retired. from what I saw he was very warm to us. I thought it was special. They should have done it in a month when the Texans visit instead.

5. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Or, five years ago when he retired. And, they could have also made sure that Number 1 had not been issued to another player after he was traded.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar