evan berry commits to UT

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Fry, Jun 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

erics berry's 13 year old brother committed to UT today.

seriously? they're recruiting 13 year olds now?

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Soccer teams always go after young kids though. Me and my friend were asked to go to europe when we were around 13. Like...not after school. Up and leave the country right then, and practice with them til they decided whether we'd pan out or not.

I of course was all for it. Neither of our parents bit. School was so much more important... and look where I am now. : ( Me and the other guy ended as rivals...but then both working in a warehouse and attending community college. haha

4. maximus

maximus Starter

Freddie Adu was drafted at 14.

5. turf

turf Practice Squad

no, he wasn't being recruited. he was at a track meet and through the course of being interviewed by the knoxville news-sentinel, they found out he was eric berry's brother who hoped to follow in his footsteps by going to tennessee. berry's dad says the whole thing has been blown out of proportion.

http://www.govolsxtra.com/news/2009/jun/30/berrys-brother-has-long-way-to-go/

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

They may be speaking with him, but a commitment at that age isn't worth much anyway.
    David Lipscomb, and AP would keep in touch with me on and off- but it was just friendly chats usually.

Though if he's good enough, he could get some free stuff! lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar