ESPN's Tony Kornheiser suspended

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by eTitan81, Feb 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

He wasn't an athlete and this wasn't said in the locker room. It was a stupid thing to say, and he had no reason to say it.

I'd say the suspension shows that, at the least, the people at ESPN ARE subject to at least some of those rules.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

pfft!!! playing the "context" card I see... :rolleyes:

:sarcasm:

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Korn-hole is paid to give provocative, off-color, and humorous perspectives. That is what ESPN hired him to do. His problem is that he directed it at middle aged cougar co-worker who uses her curves to work the popularity angle.

Grow some balls ESPN. He was just making a joke.

btw- those of you who are offended by TK's comments should grow some too.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

One of the few times Korny has ever actually been funny, and he gets suspended?...What a country!!!...???

5. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Your avatar is perfect now :ha:

6. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Right before she dips her finger in the cake, the guy says, wanna lick. And then hannah looks at the camera with her finger in her mouth, Hahahaha just seems a bit ironic.:ha:

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

First of all, ESPN has encouraged their women to show. They used to sit behind desks. Now they stand. I can guarantee you the only reason they stand is to show leg. ESPN started this. And the women liked it. they have all been wearing go go boots for months now. And I like. But Kornheiser is trying to ruin for all of us. They may have to switch back now.

SEcond, Hannah Storm has come a long way. She started out on that NBC basketball show with Ahmad Hall Rashad. And she was eye candy. And little more. But she's actually grown into her achor role. She's very intelligent now. So I do respect her progression.

Third, go-go boots are in. So there's nothing wrong with this, even at age 40.

Fourth, Hannah is still hot.

Fifth, Kornheiser has hit on women for a long time on TV, even before ESPN, so I'm surprised he ragged on her. He should be wanting a woman like that for sure. And he is long overdue for getting into trouble over this. He comments way to much on women for his own good. Again, wrong or right, it's uncomfortable.

Sixth, I do think he was wrong. He hurt her credibility in the short term. So however innocent it was, it damaged the network and it damaged one of their products. Bad move. You always have to tow the company line.

8. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Anna Storm is HOT, *gets suspended*

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Maybe I missed it, but I don't think I saw anyone on here being "offended" by what he said. I certainly wasn't, I just think it was stupid of him to say it, because the consequences were obvious.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

they should have given him an ESPY!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar