ESPN Week 4 Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Rebel Titan, Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I don't think were under the radar right now. We're so well known for our defense.

2. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

We're Number 4!!

On the ESPN Power Rankings............

This means we are the #1 ranked team in the AFC! When's the last time that happened? Pittsburg, Buffalo, Denver, SD, INDY, NE, JAX are all below us!

Only 3 NFC East teams above us. Good stuff people! Just perhaps Collins, Fisher, The D and the WR's are doing well!

Yeeee Haaawwww!!

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Probably 2000 when we were (most likely) the #1 ranked team the whole year.

4. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Well, bring back your buddy VY and we drop 10 spots. The entire NFL world acknowledges we are a better team now.......Some people on this board need to suck it up and face the truth for once.

5. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

Wasn't VY still in middle school? Some peoples hate overshadows their reading comprehension.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

It's not good to insult and quote someone wrong. That spells trouble.:nono:

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

umm...right...how did my head taste?

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I got to watch my first game of the season on Sunday & I really wasn't impressed.We weren't the all conquering dominant team I'd been reading about.

4th ranked is nice but after 3 games it really doesn't mean jack.A lot of it is down to other teams falling below expectations.

Sports writers are fickle fools,until last week they had the sky falling in Minnesota.Now the Vikes are the toughest test of the season as two juggernauts collide?

We may well be the best team in the AFC at the moment but we're not exactly firing on all cylinders offensively yet.We're good but there's a lot of room for improvement from what I saw last Sunday.

9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

dude, we beat a AFC rival's ***...how were you not impressed. I realize it was the Texans, but come on, man...give us a little credit when its due.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar