ESPN shows T-RAC eating cheerleader on "Come on Man" Segment

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Titanium, Sep 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. globelieves

globelieves Starter

Because Gallatin is boring....trust me...i live there...oh wait...i actually live about 3 miles outside the city limit...i guess i'm from nowhere...

(No, I don't claim to be from Nashville...unless someone needs a big city reference...then it's northeast of...)

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I don't say I'm from Nashville. (for many reasons)

But... what does "being from Nashville" have to do with knowing what our cheerleaders look like?

lol

Nashville is the most boring decent sized city I've ever been in. I'd only claim it if I were a country music singer or something. That's all it's good for.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

How come those mascots only eat blonde women?

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

natural or fake blondes :brow:

5. jdog

jdog I like beer!

Could be that brain cells make them break out.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I wasn't knocking Gallatin, or the boro, or anywhere else, just fyi. I was just saying that I think it's strange when people say that they're from somewhere when they aren't. If you're from somewhere else, that's great, but why not say it?

Gloat, you didn't say it directly, but you came pretty close, saying that you're from here.

Clearly, since you understand the 100 ft/up close phenomenon that the cheerleaders have, you've seen them.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Well, if I'm meeting someone from out of state that doesn't know this area, I would say I'm from Nashville (even though I actually live in a smaller town 20 miles from downtown Nashville),
    just because it's a better reference to where I'm at.

If I say where I actually live, it's followed up by the question, "Where is that?", then I have to tell them it's 20 miles from Nashville.

So, it's just easier to start off saying Nashville.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I said I'm from here, because I assumed you thought I was outside of TN.

Otherwise, not sure why I would have to be "here" to see the cheerleaders. ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar