ESPN says Titans gave up

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I forgot who, but some analyst said the only player who didn't quit was KBull. Maybe on Defense, but did anyone forgot the 100 yd rushing game CJ had? We may be 0-6 but he is living up to what he promised us in the offseason. Going hard.

2. iQon

iQon Starter

Agreed. I forgot about CJ. With that talent, I thought for sure he'd become a little diva when we started losing a couple of games. But he comes off mature. The vets are teaching him well.

Also, nice to see Ringer make something of his reps. Hell of a HS back in my area, I hope Fish gives him more in place of Lendale.

Players like that will give us wins this season. If Fish was smart, he'd play those with heart first, not talent.

3. TitanBlazer

TitanBlazer Starter

Fisher threw the team under the bus yesterday.

I think it is time to put Fisher on a bus out of Nashville. Go to Dallas. I DARE him. Guess what Jeff? 8-8 ever other year doesn't cut it in Dallas. Good luck.

Nothing to do now except play Vince Young for the rest of the season and see what we can do and then trade the old players away in the off season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Titantic Titan

Titantic Titan Camp Fodder

They were talking about the Titans quitting before the game even started, not after the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar