ESPN says Titans Biggest LOSERS!!!!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titans2871, Apr 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

The 4 remaining WRs in that tier will probably all be taken in the 4 picks before ours. We've had that kind of luck so far.

2. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

At least Pittsburgh is picking after us in the 3rd round, but watch them trade up and take Doucet.

3. ConVinced10

ConVinced10 Guest

Chris Johnson 5'11" 197 lbs
    LT 5'10" 221 lbs (in college)
    both #5, purple jerseys, TCU - ECU

kinda creepy if u ask me

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Craig Stevens I'm so pissed I can't take this...............

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah what kind of weirdo would stalk LT? Oh wait we drafted him.

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Sigh....people and their freaking our never ceases to amaze me. Same people doing it this year were the same people doing it last year. Some people will never be happy. I like our picks so far. I figured we would go WR in the first or not until late. CJ is a good pickup and who knows, he may be a star. Only time will tell people.....time will tell.

7. People freaked out when we took Roos in the 2nd. And no one even knew who Courtland Finnegan was.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

At least the locker room chemistry should be good. Each of our draft picks are coming off sounding enthusiastic and motivated.

9. Pir8Fanman

Pir8Fanman Guest

Cj

I have been reading all this. First off ECU plays a very strong schedual. ECU has numerous NFL players. ECU has been ranked in the past and is a football first college.

More important is CJ is the REAL deal. I am very sure that by this time next year CJ will be one of your "boys". This kid can flat out FLY. He works VERY hard. He also learns fast. He listened to his coaches at ECU and got better every week. He is a TEAM guy. Despite others getting more press he never said a word. Despite him not getting the ball every down as many others did in CUSA he never said a word. BTW he had ONE fumble ALL YEAR! Trust me this kid can ball! Good luck this year!

10. ONUV

ONUV Starter

the only pick i have a big problem with his hayes. sounds like we could have signed him as a free agent. but i guess they felt other teams had him higher than most thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar