ESPN says Titans Biggest LOSERS!!!!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titans2871, Apr 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

ESPN also put MeShawn in the center. :loser: I can't take them seriously. The only opinion out of that whole crew that I'd value, would be from Steve Young.

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

ESPN can suck on my....

3. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Oh My God! Kiper Said We Were Losers!

Much Nashing Of Teeth....

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Guys, face it. ESPN is right. It may be the 1st time they're right, but they are. Now we're going to get more crappy 3rd/4th round receivers.
    This entire draft is a wash. It could have never happened and we would be just as good.

MR makes Matt Millen look like a genius.

5. Loc

Loc Guest

We are the worst. We need a quality, fast receiver to help our offense, but they picked Henry #2. How bad would it be to pick a WR and make your QB excited. Look for us to take a step back next year, and Vince to run more.

6. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Yeah. Johnson isn't a fast WR. He is a fast WR/RB/KR. Too bad we didn't jump up and get that WR that was faster than Johnson.....wait.....

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I wasn't too excited about the picks at first, but they're steadily growing on me. CJ's speed should create some mismatch issues for other teams, however I felt we probably could have traded back a bit to pick him up, but whatever I'm not a GM so I really don't know.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wow you know speed isn't everything right? Oh and when every WR is available it's hard to screw up. Oh wait!

9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I thought we had DJAX.....we had him (and every other reciever)...and if we wanted to trade, we could have gotten atleast one of them in the 2nd

10. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

three syllables Earl Benn-ett

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar