ESPN Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Sep 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

2. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Just remember, that Dr. Z hasn't watched our game tape yet. He just says he has it and is going to watch it.

His "people" just said we raped the jags and made them like it.

I am extremely surprised by this rating; however, I think that we can easily justify it if we simply play to our potential (yeah that ugly "p" word).

The next 2 weeks will tell the tale. If we are 3-0 in then he will have been quite prophetic.

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I don't think I would call 13-10 a rape. It should have been much more no doubt but rape is what the Colts did to the Saints.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

There doesn't have to be a lot of penetration for it to be called a rape.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

If we win our next 2 we have to be top 3.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

The jags said no, but we kept pounding... what does it sound like to you?

7. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

The score didn't reflect the physical dominance of both the Titans' offensive and defensive lines.

8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

That game sort of reminded me of the Titans/Giants game about 4-5 years ago. The Giants had tiki and ron dane, thunder and lightning it was called. Supposed to run right thru us they were. I think the game score was 28-14 or something like that but it was purely cosmetic, EG pounded the giants and our D held them to something like 19 yards of rushing. Vintage Titans/fisher ball.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I remember that game..in fact I have it. We had 3 touchdown drives over 80 yards or something.

Was a lesson in football that game.

10. SwingOnDeezBalz

SwingOnDeezBalz Banger of Infant Horseys

Those rankings are totally bogus.

The Texans blowout KC and the Saints get blown out worse by the Colts, yet the Saints maintain a 15 spot lead on the Texans.

Now, we all FIGURE that the Saints are better than the Texans, but this just shows how totally subjective this polling is. I thought the Titans were more impressive in their win than the Bears were in their loss, but the Bears maintained their original spot despite not even scoring a TD on offense.

And another thing...
    PUCK THE FATRIOTS.

Belichick: Cheater
    Rodney: Cheater
    Moss: Prostitute
    Maroney: Retarded

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar