ESPN McShay Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titans1839, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Its not even that I have a boner for Murray, I do, just come forward with a non lazy argument.

Think his stats are inflated for being a four year starter? Okay.

Even after some good wins this year, think he still has a problem beating good teams? Okay.

Don't like SEC QBs? Cool

Its whatever, there are good arguments out there. Drawing the line at 6-1 when its obvious you haven't watched him play, is lazy.
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

ok fair enough.
  3. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

But, but... just imagine what our staff could do for him! TWO HoF, OL coaches!

They'd do wonders!!!

right..? :brow:
  6. TitanDoug

TitanDoug Special Teams Standout

I hope this guy gets into the Senior bowl or some other all-star classic, because his #'s are all world, but i'm skeptical, mostly because I see little to no FCS football, and have no idea of he's one of the system type QBs with inflated #'s against lower level competition (the coach said they ran a Baylor type system).

Or maybe he is really that good. But right now, I'd have a hard time picking this guy over a guy like Murray.
  7. Big TT

Big TT Pro Bowler

I met Jake once, I am 6ft on the dot and he was several inches taller than me so I would say 6-3 is legit.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

noted
  9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Fisher takes Jake Matthews. Bruce goes to STL to coach the son that he's not ashamed of. SOUNDS LIKE A WIN/WIN!
    • High Five High Five x 2
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

I have trouble buying into these kinds of guys early on. The level of competition in the Ohio Valley Conference is drastically different from what Jimmy Garoppolo will see on Sundays in the NFL.

I am encouraged however by all those blowout wins his team has. All seem like quality wins, and the losses look good too. 321-yards and 2 TD's vs Towson in that conference is still something.